And the raw outline is finally done! 😆
It took me longer that I was expecting, but I’m happy with the end result. I have a good idea of the main scenes I want to develop plus, it gives me a solid opening to work with everyday. I won’t follow it to the T, but I’ll be able to tell if a new direction is needed.
I finished my research as well, making tomorrow writing day #1. I got 500 words several days ago, but they felt too stiff. Therefore, they’ll need to be edit…a lot.
Now, I’m trying to complete a quick character profile for my two MCs. Mr. Pirate is really nice, but Mr. Adventure keeps hiding from us. And, I need to finalize all names and tittles. Hopefully, I’ll finish it all before bedtime.