2016 #ROW80 Round 2: Goal Post
The first quarter of the year is already gone. The last three months definitely flew faster than I expected. My results varied from my round one original goals’ post, but at least, it was on a good way.
I’m going to keep it simple during round two because I’m hoping to be working with two publishers at some point during this round. My goals are:
- Write 30,000 words to finish two stories (CampNaNoWriMo)
- Submit the two stories
May & June
- Re-edit Binding Jax’s Heart and publish it on Amazon
- Expand Graphic Exposure (Exhibits, #1) from 18K to at least, 50K words
- Edit Prescribed Discipline (Exhibits, #2)
- Get Exhibits #1 & #2 beta, edit, and submit
A Round of Words in 80 days is the writing challenge that knows you have a life.