2016 #ROW80 Round 2: Check-In #20 | 10 Minute Novelist: Update 20
Due to the events suffered by the LGTBQ+ community in Orlando earlier this morning, I’m using this space to post information for those in the area interested in donating blood. As you may know, there are FDA guidelines which don’t allow gay men to donate. Please, if you can, stop by one of this places and help. If not, you can always visit one of the Red Cross locations worldwide.
- Orlando West Michigan Donor Center, 345 W Michigan Street, Ste. 106, Orlando, FL 32806
- Orlando Main Donor Center, 8669 Commodity Circle, Orlando, FL 32819
- Oviedo Donor Center, 1954 W. State Road 426, Oviedo, FL 32765
- Asbury United Methodist Church – Bloodmobile 220, West Horatio Avenue, Maitland, FL 32751
- St. Luke’s United Methodist Church – Bloodmobile, 4851 S. Apopka Vineland Road, Orlando, FL 32819
- Metro Church – Bloodmobile, 1491 East State Road 434, Winter Springs, FL 32708
- Red Cross – http://www.redcross.org/support/blood-donation
* The comment option would be disabled for this post.