2017 #ROW80 Round 1: Check-In #2 | 10 Minute Novelist: Update #1
This week has been interesting. Getting back into the routine is taking longer than I expected, but it’s been very fulfilling. Yes, there are things like updating my website that I haven’t had the time to do, but I’m up-to-date with everything else; including my reviews.
Writing might take an extra week because I want to do some planning before I start. It’s one of the things I kept moving to the next day. I know my main characters since they’re the same as Tow Truck’s & New Year’s Kisses, but this novel/novella should be the first one in a trilogy.
So, tomorrow I’ll continue with my blog and review schedules, start planning book #1 of Cupcakes & Brews and start the review process for editing Binding Jax’s Heart. Yup, that’s the project that won second place in my writing plans for January and February.I’m expanding it and submitting it to a new-to-me publisher.
Accomplishments for week #1:
- Read: 5 books
- Reviewed: 5 full reviews; 5 shorts
- Written: Just the weekly update for A Demon’s Duty to the Devil’s Son
- Planned: next week’s schedule & plan of attack for writing and editing projects
- Edited: NA
- Promo: Created blog sign-ups; Set-up cover reveal; Got Instafreebie for Uncle!
- Extras: lots of emails, posts, and many other words. At almost 8K words for the week.