2017 #ROW80 Round 1: Check-In #4 | 10 Minute Novelist: Update #2
Based solely on numbers, I have done almost as much work this week than last. Which is good, but I don’t feel as accomplished. I wanted to be done with all the re-reading and planning today so I could start writing tomorrow. That’s not happening. Well, maybe. I can start the extension for Binding Jax’s Heart and go from there.
Today is cover reveal day for me at Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words. Therefore, the plan for the week is to start writing the guest posts I’d need during the blog tour next month. Plus, starting my next book. There’s no better marketing tool than a new book.
I’m all caught up with my book reviews and I’m running out of excuses to continue procrastinating. Oh, that’s if I don’t count a short story that it’s trying to call my attention. Nope story, go away. I said no more shorties. 🙂
Accomplishments for week #2:
- Read: 3 books
- Reviewed: 5 full book reviews
- Written: Weekly update for A Demon’s Duty to the Devil’s Son & Snowed Beach
- Planned: next week’s schedule & plan of attack for writing and editing projects
- Edited: 45% of Binding Jax’s Heart
- Promo: Lila’s Monthly Musings Newsletter
- Extras: lots of emails, posts, and many other words; 5K+ words for the week.